Alexandra and District Speedway Club got underway with their season on Saturday night with visiting competitors from right across Victoria and from interstate in town. The Late Model Sedans brought their speed and noise with Tasmanian Callum Harper taking a big $4000 payday when he finished first, whilst Neale Peachey won the first Australian Motor Contest Association Barry Reidy Memorial series first round at Alexandra in the transponder era and local star Linken Paterson took a big victory in the Standard Saloon feature event serving as an opportunity for the state’s best to test set ups prior to the Victorian title at the same venue in the new year.
- VIDEO: BLOWN TONNER “ONE MORE” AT KATANNING
- VIDEO: SUPERCHARGED VL SNAPS THE BLOWER SNOUT CLEAN OFF!!!
- VIDEO: TWIN TURBO UTE “2MENTAL” SMASHING TYRES AT KATANNING
- VIDEO: GREEN WITH ENVY!!
- VIDEO: STIFFY || BLOWN CLASS WINNER AT KATANNING
- VIDEO: REVS – YES || WHEELWORK – YES || WALL HIT – YES
- VIDEO: THAT’S ONE ANGRY HILUX!!
- VIDEO: GRUMPYVS RUNNING AMUCK AT KATANNING STYC